Introduction course in English, certified teacher by the Swedish Transport Agency.

Introduction course in English- for you who needs the permission to practice  driving private.  Both you and the person you are going to drive with must take the course.

Theoretical Introduction course description

This course is manditory if you plan on driving privately (you don’t need to take it if you are only driving with a school).
If you will practice driving at home before going for your Swedish driving license, both you and your selected supervisor (mum, dad, friend) must attend an Introduction Course (‘Introduktionsutbildning’).

Through booking, you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder). Please bring your personal valid identification card or passport with you to the course.We ask you to arrive 15 minutes prior to the class start, to verify your identity. By late arrival you can be denied to participate in the course. 

The instructor will report to the Swedish Transport Agency when a pupil or supervisor has successfully fulfilled the course.

Driving Introduction course in English. (B - driving license)

Valid learner's permit?

To be able to learn to drive, you must have a valid learner's permit. If you are learning to drive a car, you and your accompanying driver must complete a three-hour introduction course before you can start practising together.
When you practise driving privately, your accompanying driver must have their approval certificate with them. The green and white ÖVNINGSKÖR ("L-plate") sign must be clearly visible at the back of the car.

What certification is given after the course?

When the driving student and supervisor have both successfully completed the Introduction course with us, all attendees are registered with the Swedish Transport Agency (Transportstyrelsen).
The supervisor should then visit Transportstyrelsen’s website and apply for their supervisor certificate.
It normally takes a week to receive the supervisor certificate and it is valid for 5 years.
Student drivers and supervisors do not need to attend the course at the same time, but both need to be registered with Transportstyrelsen before you can obtain your certificate.

IMPORTANT: The supervisor’s certificate and driving license must ALWAYS be present in the car whenever training.

Are you eligible to be a supervisor?

If you wish to attend a course as a supervisor, please be sure you meet the requirements:
  • Must be 24 years old or older.
  • Must have a valid Swedish driving license or a driving license from an EEA country.
  • Must have had a driving license for a car (license B) for at least five years.